[PD] Crash on WindowsVista

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri May 1 12:49:53 CEST 2009

It is not important that the comment of this patch is in french, but
why it crash on 10 differents computers with windowsXP and Vista when
you open it.
The patch was created on Pd-extended on MacOSX and works nice on this
system.
I have finished the course, so i can't install the last nightly
build. (But for a stable version, it's not really stable ! :)))
Thx.
++

Jack