[PD] detect movement 3

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 1 18:53:34 CEST 2009

In Pd-extended, check out this in the Help menu:

Help -> Browser -> manuals -> 2.Image -> 17.tracking

Help -> Browser -> examples -> Gem -> 03.movement.detection.pd

Both quite simple.  To do real motion tracking with video cameras, you
will want infrared lighting and infrared cameras.

.hc

On May 1, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Jose Luis Santorcuato wrote:

> Dear friends, in my olds mail i asked for detect movement and
> shadows zones in pure data... well... i use a mac intel, and i like
> work in this theme...how to compile a library o ut any objetc? A
> friend from Perú help me, but in linux system... i use linux but my
> powered computer is a mac.
> Please... in max msp jitter are easily, but i love pd.
> Nobody have a manual?
>
> Thanks and best regard from Chile
> José
> --
> http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com/
> http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.