[PD] space background in Gem

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:28:57 CEST 2009

Well... the primitives objects 3d are avalaible on pd, you can put any
object... that includes .obj ... you must put some objects... with arduino
that system solar can move with diiy hardware... visit the pure data help..
Gem... or framesteim... but i think the pd extended have gem include...If is
very urgent i can help with de program.

Best regards from Chile

JL

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com/