[PD] space background in Gem

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:34:29 CEST 2009

I am back, hehehe, well... clearly you need a light... you need diferents
lights...Check in the gem help...
You need objects like as translate,rotate... and obviusly lights...

And the background can be a pic... check the help gem and join

Greetings from Chile

JL

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/santorcuato