[PD] Good sequencer patches for learning?

Solen Music solenpuredata at googlemail.com
Wed May 6 11:42:41 CEST 2009

Hi, apologies for being so vague.

I did mean step sequencer. I'm in the process of designing a 32 step
sequencer that runs off a tappable groove metro (to give the option of
everything from rigid straight to super loose hand tapped swing).

I'm mostly building it around lanes of 32 v-sliders of values 0-127,
so that apart from standard note/velocity pairings, I may use the
lanes for controller data, cutoff envelopes etc.

I'm basically looking to look through a good few patches to see what
plan of action would be best to take.

Frank I've looked at your pattseq and have garnered a good few very
useful ideas from it. But unfortunately it's a little above me in
terms of my Pd ability!

So if there are any others too?

Cheers again,

John.

2009/5/5 Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org>:
> Hallo,
> Solen Music hat gesagt: // Solen Music wrote:
>
>> Can anybody point me in the direction of good sequencer patches for
>> learning? preferably vanilla or as close to as possible!
>
> Maybe 5.reference/qlist-help.pd ? :)
>
> Now, seriously: The answer pretty much depends on what "sequencer" means to
> you.
>
> Ciao
> --
> Frank