[PD] OT : Ubuntu/Fedora opinions (relative to Pd, of course)

Lao Yu noise.now at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:11:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

very nice to stop and spend some time - thanks a lot for your messages!

I should perhaps wait another 2 weeks until F10 is officially
released - if I'm still stuck I will get back to the list (or
directly to Adrian). As far as Pd is concerned, I'm running the
extended version on my macbook but honestly I find the out-of-the-box
integration of the my sound card AND the availability of fftease more
interesting on WinXP.

Thanks again! Perhaps a '2nd round' soon.

Jurgen