[PD] packOSC "BLOB"

Nicholas Mariette nicholas.mariette at limsi.fr
Mon May 11 17:17:30 CEST 2009

Yes, try netsend~ and netreceive~, by Olaf Matthes.

There's a recent update (with some fixes) available at:
http://www.remu.fr/sound-delta/netsend~/?page_id=7

older version:
http://www.nullmedium.de/dev/netsend~/

or in svn:
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/externals/olafmatt/netsend
~/

- It doesn't seem to be in Pd-extended though...

Nicholas Mariette

Researcher
Audio and Acoustics group
LIMSI-CNRS, Orsay, France