[PD] fftease for Pd on intel macs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue May 12 18:37:45 CEST 2009

I made a libdir version of this library to make it easy to install
everything:

http://puredata.info/Members/hans/fftease

This stuff could probably benefit a lot from the auto-vectorization
stuff in newer versions of GCC, i.e 4.1 and newer.  On a basic level,
when it vectorizes loops, it can do 4 operations at once.

.hc