[PD] [GEM] ps3eye camera on linux / OSX?

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:01:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have changed the subject to [GEM] if perhaps people have missed
it... it would be great if anyone else is interested in this because
to have a 120fps camera for less than 40$ working in GEM would be
amazing...

When was the las time you tried this driver?

I'm getting one of these cameras at some point this week to try it
out. It seems that with that driver you can get a video0 device, but
you can only change settings when you load the driver and therefore
not through pix_video...

I'll let you know if I have any success.

I'll also try the macam drivers on os x...

cheers,

--
Jaime E Oliver LR

joliverl at ucsd.edu