[PD] [GEM] ps3eye camera on linux / OSX?

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Wed May 13 09:48:14 CEST 2009

Jaime Oliver schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have changed the subject to [GEM] if perhaps people have missed
> it... it would be great if anyone else is interested in this because
> to have a 120fps camera for less than 40$ working in GEM would be
> amazing...
>
> When was the las time you tried this driver?
>
> I'm getting one of these cameras at some point this week to try it
> out. It seems that with that driver you can get a video0 device, but
> you can only change settings when you load the driver and therefore
> not through pix_video...
>
> I'll let you know if I have any success.

yeah, that would be really great and also was one of my thoughts when
buying that cam. i already tried several resolutions + fps at module
load time, wich works for other applications than GEM. that was
approximately one week ago. but i'm not sure if it was the latest driver
available though. I made a flickr account, so I'll be able to upload
some pictures of the errors later.

;artin