[PD] Implement pix_opencv and problems

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 13 11:15:26 CEST 2009

hi

philippe boisnard wrote:
> Hello
[...]
> declared void
> pix_opencv_edge.cpp:225: error: ‘t_class’ was not declared in this scope
> pix_opencv_edge.cpp:225: error: ‘classPtr’ was not declared in this scope
> pix_opencv_edge.cpp:226: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
> pix_opencv_edge.cpp:230: error: ‘pix_opencv_edge’ has not been declared
> pix_opencv_edge.cpp:230: error: ‘t_floatarg’ has not been declared
> pix_opencv_edge.cpp: In function ‘void floatTreshMessCallback(void*, int)’:
> pix_opencv_edge.cpp:232: error: ‘GetMyClass’ was not declared in this scope
> make: *** [pix_opencv_edge.o] Error 1
>
> 3/ after this, I try to copy *.pd_darwin
> cp: *.pd_darwin: No such file or directory

actually, before this, you should read what it says. "error" is usually
connotated as something bad (indicating that something (in this case:
compiling the code) has failed)

you should carefully look through all lines containing errors (it's a
good idea to start at the top error, as the rest might just be a result
of prior errors)

in your case: you seem to lack the development versions of opencv, Pd
and Gem (you need header-files apart from the binary files).
the full code of Pd(-extended) and Gem can be downloaded via subversion
(there should be info on this somewhere at http://puredata.info)
how to obtain openCV i don't know, but google might help a lot.

famr
IOhannes