[PD] hello hans, question about pd extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed May 13 16:13:53 CEST 2009

I've never used syncgrain~ myself, but you surely can build it from
source.  I'll bet there are binaries floating around somewhere.

.hc

On May 13, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Sebastian Saa wrote:

> Hello Hans , im using Pd version 0.40.3-extended-20080724 and i
> found that there is no syncgrain~ available.
> I was looking on internet and i cant found any compiled version of
> syncgrain~ for macosx- intel.
> Is there any specific reason of this? does syncgrain~ doesnt work on
> macosx - intel? or maybe should i try to compile it by my own?
> any idea?
>

> thanks
>
> Sebastian.

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson