[PD] Good sequencer patches for learning?

Solen Music solenpuredata at googlemail.com
Thu May 14 11:55:35 CEST 2009

cheers, I will have a dig around your patches! I'll be interested to
hear your 'grainstates' also, i always did like that reaktor patch
when i used it.

my plan for the tappable groove metro is not to use [metro] but to
keep a variable table of times between output bangs. i hope to hook
two drum pads to a [timer] based kind of bpm counter. one pad will
input the downbeat times and the other the offbeat times (the usual
decider in 'swing-factor').

if that makes sense?!?

clearly it's still not off the ground yet but i'll post it when it is!

--
John

http://www.myspace.com/solenband