[PD] Port-audio settings, and stability

peter hanley petermhanley at yahoo.ie
Thu May 14 15:15:01 CEST 2009

hi,

I am building a interactive music interface with pd. on mac 10.5.3
firstly was wondering if anyone knew how to save port audio settings in pd? i'm going through firewire 410 to an m-audio driver to have 4speakers and have to input these setting everytime it opens.
Anyway to have it automatically?

and next problem is pd keeps quitting randomly when programme is running. does the same on different computers with newly downloaded versions of pd. must be my patch but have reduced it to basic and it still happens. using tuio.pd with reactivision and some simple tones and drum effects. any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Peter