[PD] A question...

Simon Ball sballmada at googlemail.com
Thu May 14 17:20:05 CEST 2009

Hi Ed, thanks for that. I have played around with using text files to write
co-ordinates to an array. However, what I need is more control of the
co-ordinates. In your example, whenever I bang the message to start the
animation, the 3D ball jumps back to the start and then replays the
animation (obviously!). But is it possible to have each animation start from
where the last one finished? Or better still, is it possible to manipulate
the co-ordinates dynamically? For example, if I record movement which gives
me three 'points' within the frame, can I write this to a table then apply
it to an animation?

I can see how the table arrays work (roughly!), but I want to be able to
manipulate the arrays based on user input (mouse, motion sensor etc). Does
this make sense?

Thanks again for all your time, the PD community in generally has been
really helpful, I think I'm just a few steps from being able to achieve what
I need, but when you're new to something, every hurdle's a big one!

Regards
Simon