[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4 release candidate 1

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:26:31 CEST 2009

Is there a URL for downloading this version's source? I'm using
OpenSuse 11.1 so I have to build it from scratch. By the way, does
anyone know about an OpenSuse repository for PD? Probably there are
not enough resources already but is there any chance of including
OpenSuse in the building farms?

Cheers,

Hector