[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4 release candidate 1

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu May 14 21:41:50 CEST 2009

I don't know SUSE at all, so I won't set it up, but I am happy to help
someone else get the builds running on a SUSE machine.  Do you have
one to offer?  It doesn't need to be fast, just working.  Most of the
build farm are 733Mhz machines from '98, for example. :)  Also, it
would be good if you documented the build process on the wiki so
others can follow it:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/FrontPage/createform?page=SUSE

You can see the Debian or Fedora page for an example:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Debian
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Fedora

As for a source tarball, I haven't made one... but you can get the
whole thing from svn easily enough:

svn co https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.41

.hc