[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4 release candidate 1

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 15 06:02:05 CEST 2009

The text sticking out of the boxes is usually caused by Tcl/Tk 8.5:

http://puredata.info/docs/faq/on-gnu-linux-the-fonts-are-strange-and-or-too-big-or-small

The pidip error is really just a warning.  I think you can set a font
then it'll work.  Otherwise, check out the source files for the two
text objects, you'll see the default location is:

imlib_add_path_to_font_path("/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/
TrueType");

.hc