[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4 release candidate 1

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:18:47 CEST 2009

Thanks to all for your replies,

I found that page about font size and Tcl/Tk 8.5 last night and
started looking for some 8.4 packages for OpenSuse but couldn't find
anything. OpenSuse 11.1 is the same as Fedora 10, they moved to 8.5
and there are no 8.4 packages (I remember Ubuntu being better for
providing older versions). I wonder if we could look into pd's code to
try to fix this with 8.5, any ideas where I could start looking?

Cheers,

Hector