[PD] data crossroad to share

info at timvets.net info at timvets.net
Fri May 15 17:32:03 CEST 2009

> As it took me a lot of work for such a simple idea (near 1700
> conections) I share it with you, just in case anybody else needs
> something like this.<br>
> It works receiving a data stream from one inlet, and selecting from a
> second one between 42 different outs (outlets not provided but
> possible, of course).<br>
> If anybody knows a better way of doing it without this kind of zen
> work, please tell me, because I might be using a lot of this stuff.<br>

Hi nan,

This may be a good beginning (see attached patch).
I made use of [send] (which becomes settable if you don't give it any
creation arguments), some chained [makefilename] objects, and pd-msg to
create receivers inside a subpatch.
You could expand this to also create and connect outlets for each reciever...

gr,
Tim