[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4 release candidate 1

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:47:05 CEST 2009

OK, I got the font size fixed! If I change the foreach (at line 3944)
in pd.tk from:

    foreach i {8 9 10 12 14 16 18 24 30 36} {

to:

    foreach i {4 6 8 9 10 12 14 16 18 24} {

The text stays withing the object boxes. Exactly what is happening
here I don't know. I have to analyze further to find out what's going
on.

Cheers,

Hector