[PD] Good sequencer patches for learning?

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Sat May 16 15:24:37 CEST 2009

Solen Music wrote:

> my plan for the tappable groove metro is not to use [metro] but to
> keep a variable table of times between output bangs. i hope to hook
> two drum pads to a [timer] based kind of bpm counter. one pad will
> input the downbeat times and the other the offbeat times (the usual
> decider in 'swing-factor').
>
> if that makes sense?!?

i think it makes sense, though, if i understood everything right,
the drummer has to consciously tap the groove (but that is of course
also true for the usual tap-tempo-button).
an 'automatic groove recognition' (getting the tempo from what the
drummer is normally playing) would be great...

bis denn!
  martin