[PD] Maximum size of arrays (gui version) when using bezier / polygon

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:22:43 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Martin Schied <crinimal at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using arrays to display contents of 1024 sample wide audio blocks. When
> using bezier or polygon mode all values of samples greater than 1000 are not
> visible anymore. Their values are still there.
Yo!  I have been meaning to write in about this as well - I ran into
it trying to create a clone of [table] a month or so ago for more
flexible display.  So, when I hit it, it was with data structure
arrays (demo patch forthcoming...).  But I think [table]'s are based
on those these days.

I took a cursory poke around in src/ but haven't found the reason for
the limit yet.  It's definitely still there on 42-5 vanilla (I'm on
Leopard).

Best
Luke