[PD] GIT repo

Timur Batyrshin batyrshin at ieml.ru
Sat May 16 16:31:16 CEST 2009

Hi all!

I am going to build and maintain RPM of puredata for ALT Linux.
It uses git for building RPM packages so I want to pull from existing
RCS (git preferrably) repositories of pd-vanilla and pd-extended if any.

So my question is:

Is there a working git repository of pd-vanilla and/or pd-extended or
is the development held in SVN or such? Found only tarball of git
repository on Miller Puckette's page (which obviously not exactly what
I need) but no other links to git repositories.

Thanks for any advice in advance.