[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4 release candidate 2

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Sun May 17 11:26:27 CEST 2009

Little correction:

In Pd-0.42-5 actually we have the same problem when trying to quit Pd.
There is a console meassge: "consistency check failed: canvas_vis"

When closing the patch in Pd-0.42-5 then the abstraction pops up, this
with the dialog "do you want to save the changes you made" would be the
correct behavior in my opinion.