[PD] basic resonant filters in Pd

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:24:38 CEST 2009

Hello,
I've been using the filter abstractions from the rjlib, which are all
vanilla. Also, they use a an abstraction variant of [biquad~] called
[e_beequad] that allows for signal control instead of message. The equations
used are also nicely documented within the patches.

http://trac.rjdj.me/browser/trunk/rjlib/rj

.mmb

Mike Moser-Booth
mmoserbooth at gmail.com