[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4-rc2 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon May 18 21:28:00 CEST 2009

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

It's looking quite stable, so please try it if you haven't already so
we can find the last bugs.  As far as I know, there aren't any
outstanding bugs that need to be fixed for this release besides the
Tcl/Tk 8.5 issue on GNU/Linux.

Test away and file bugs in the bug tracker!

http://puredata.org/dev/bugtracker

This release candidate includes:
     * Windows build
     * moocow/readdir included on Windows
     * Debian lenny/stable PowerPC build
     * added/fixed "Next Window" menu item and key binding (Cmd-` on
Mac OS X)

KNOWN BUGS

Check http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker before reporting bugs, and
if you find an existing bug report on the same issue, please add your
information there.

- the fonts are messed up when using Tcl/Tk 8.5 on GNU/Linux

- Escape, Enter, and Ctrl/Cmd-W don't close the Path and Startup
preferences

- pdp_opengl is alpha and will definitely crash Pd

load it

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice,
it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith