[PD] MinGW/Windows work session - tomorrow, Tuesday 5/18

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon May 18 21:39:58 CEST 2009

August has ported gavl and gmerlin-avdecoder to MinGW, and August and
I have been cranking on trying to get the whole slew of libs building
for MinGW, so now we have a good reason to put some time into the
MinGW setup for Pd builds.  readanysf~ uses them and with them works
really well. Gem is also going this route.  It would make life much
easier if the Windows builds did too.

We are thinking it would be a lot more productive if we all work at
the same time on this stuff via IRC.  Then we can ping each other with
questions, complain, swear at Windows, etc.  You don't need to be a C
coder or an expert of any kind, just have an interest in getting
things building with MinGW.  The more the merrier, join us in the
sharing the pain! :D

tomorrow (May 19, 2009-05-19) on IRC in #dataflow:
irc://irc.freenode.net/dataflow

  * 9.00 Pacific Time
  * 11.00 Central Time
  * 12.00 Eastern Time/PET
  * 15.00 BRST/Sao Paulo
  * 17.00 GMT/Zulu
  * 18.00 Central European CET
  * 19.00 EET/Istanbul/Cairo
  * 20.00 MSD - Moscow Daylight Time
  * 23.00 IST/Chennai
  * 1.00 CST/Taipei      (2009-05-20)

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.