[PD] MinGW/Windows in #dataflow starting now!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed May 20 00:28:45 CEST 2009

So we got quite a few more libs and things added to the build script
and sources svn, this should all now be very easy to build on any
Windows box following these instructions (http://puredata.info/docs/developer/mingw
).  Please try it on yours and report back!

gettext 0.17.3
flite 1.3
libtool 2.2.6a
lame 3.98.2 (update)
expat 2.0.1
xvidcore
a52dec
libtheora
faac
faad2
x264

We also got some things built on MinGW, but not yet included in the
script/sources SVN:
libgavl
gmerlin-avdecoder
ffmpeg

Once this is done, this means that we can use one API gavl/gmerlin for
opening and saving audio/video on all platforms.  And it does a great
job of opening a huge range of formats.

.hc

On May 19, 2009, at 1:12 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Come and join us for the Windows fun!  We are in #dataflow:
>
> irc://irc.freenode.net/dataflow
>
> .hc
>
> --
>  Hans-Christoph Steiner
>  hans at at.or.at

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.