[PD] pdPod lives!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 22 05:27:59 CEST 2009

We've been hacking on pdPod+iPodLinux and improving it to make it
easier to use and install.  Last night, we stayed up til 2am hacking
up some iPod sequencers at NYC Resistor. We are using pdPod on
iPodLinux. You can hack your own iPods too, as part of the re-ware
project, we are trying to make it easy: http://re-ware.org

Thanks to Bre Pettis for his camera work!

http://dev.eyebeam.org/projects/reware/blog/57

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler