[PD] looking for a circular buffer for dsp blocks or similar.

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Fri May 22 15:43:19 CEST 2009

Thomas Grill wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> although i don't fully understand your intentions, you could use
> xrecord~ and xplay~ (part of xsample) for implementing a circular buffer.
> gr~~~
Hi,

I didn't try xplay~ and xrecord~ yet, but I'll do so when I have more time.

to explain my intentions: for example I want to have a record of the
past 10 seconds when something triggers the buffer object, in "no time".
I made an abstraction for this, see attachment in my previous post.

thanks anyway!

Martin