[PD] crash in readanysf~ 0.33

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 22 16:57:04 CEST 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 8:24 AM, august wrote:

>> Also, I found a new movie that crashes things.  It plays in VLC and
>> mplayer, so maybe its a separate issue:
>>
>> http://eds.org/~hans/MadagascarInstituteDeathRattler_short.mov
>

> fixed in latest CVS for gmerlin_avdecoder.

Excellent!  Do you know if there are plans for a gmerlin_avdecoder
release any time soon?  That will make the Fink/Mac OS X packaging a
lot easier.  It might make it more likely that the Debian/Multimedia
package gets updated too.

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said, hobbling
away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out another pink-
collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf