[PD] call for vbap testing in Pd-extended or SVN

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sat May 23 04:40:51 CEST 2009

Thanks hc,

How do I achieve that? What is the order for loading things in PD?
Sorry if I'm asking for something too obvious, I haven't used PD that
much. In my patch [vbap] is inside a sub-patch and
[define_loudspeakers] in another sub-patch and both within the main
patch. I tried putting the second inside the first but that didn't
help.

Regards,

Hector