[PD] readanysf~ v0.30

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon May 25 02:14:26 CEST 2009

Yo august - I'm working on a variant of the anysndfiler patch you
included that can function as a drop-in replacement for soundfiler.
I'm experiencing some weirdness though - it seems to work ~50% of the
time but the other times it hard-locks my system and spits out
"couldn't get a frame" messages to the console (with syslogd taking up
most of my CPU).

I'm generally opening MP3 files from my collection.  Printing the
"time so far" message, it seems to hang at some period and just stick
there (e.g. 40s).

Let me know if I can provide any other info - I'll see what else I can
figure out in the meantime.

Patches attached...
I'm super excited to be so close to having this : )  Thanks again for
your work on it thus far!
Best
Luke