[PD] nqpoly4 with selector abstraction

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 25 08:53:38 CEST 2009

Hallo,
Guilherme Lunhani hat gesagt: // Guilherme Lunhani wrote:

> But when i'm create the following object:
> [nqpoly4 n selection m],
> (n=number of abstractions; selection is the abstraction; m=delay number, see
> abstraction)
> a [loadbang] inside [selection] do not load...  :P

I once added a change to nqpoly4 in the svn repository which automatically
loadbangs the created abstractions by sending a "loadbang" message to the
subpatch, where they are created. But I was told by Hans-Christoph to remove it
again and did so.

Anyway the official solution is to use the right inlet of your abstractions to
simulate loadbangs.

Ciao
--
Frank