[PD] [PD-announce] Markov chains on footils.org

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 25 11:28:16 CEST 2009

Hallo Andy,
Andy Farnell hat gesagt: // Andy Farnell wrote:

> Nice Frank, a textfile is a good way to store, edit and import data.
> Maybe the pic at the top there could be a link to Mr Markov
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Markov

Hm, I cannot link this image for technical reasons. :(

I added a text link to the Markov chain wikipedia entry now, and I also added
an example for a 2nd order chain. This required a small change to the
[markov-chain] object's interface, so people who downloaded the patches should
download them again and/or read the new paragraph.

Ciao
--
Frank