[PD] Indicating when a patch is fully loaded

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 25 12:29:31 CEST 2009

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

>> I'm looking for a hack to find out, when a patch has finished
>
> [loadbang] ?

Well, maybe I should have been more verbose: I'm mostly asking this for the Pd
in RjDj, but it may apply to other uses as well. We want to show a "Loading
..." icon, while a patch is still loading soundfiles etc. and remove the icon,
when all is done. We only have limited control over how the patch that is
loaded looks like. People may use their own "loadbang"s in their patches, so we
don't know if a [loadbang] we add may fire before theirs.

Ciao
--
Frank