[PD] help

Farhood Kolahian clickillion at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:51:49 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I work with pd in vista. since a week pd doesn't run anymore cuz every
time I open pd I got the message that pd.exe has stopped working and
windows can check online for a solution to the problem, so it will
closed and next time the same message. I tried to run it in safe mode
and it only works there. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall pd
for some times, but no success. In addition, I tried out some
different uninstaller softwares to get pd uninstalled properly(+all
data in the registry) but unfortunately I got the same message after I
reinstalled pd and run it again. I actually don't want to solve this
problem through reinstalling the windows. Does somebody know a way how
I can solve this problem, please?
I would appreciate for any help.

Regards,
Farhood