[PD] spatial - hrft

David Doukhan david.doukhan at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:51:46 CEST 2009

Hi.
I did an external that wil be presented at the PDCONV.
Right now, I only released a version Compiled for Windows, that
requires Visual Studio express (free) to be installed on your machine:
You can try it at http://perso.epita.fr/~doukha_d/CW_binaural~.zip .
Let me know if you got any question or if you need it to be compiled
for another OS.

You can also have a look at earplug~, available in PD extended.

2009/5/26 Christian M. Fischer <mail at c-m-fischer.de>:

> hi there!
>
> did anbody built anything to do spatialization of a monofile? with azimuth,
> like hrtf stuff?
> please let me know if there is something allready out there.
>
> thanks!
>
> cmf

David Doukhan