[PD] spatial - hrft

Nicholas Mariette nicholas.mariette at limsi.fr
Tue May 26 12:26:47 CEST 2009

Or there's IEM Bin_Ambi.
Downloadable for windows from http://iem.at/Members/noisternig/bin_ambi
Or I believe it's available in Pd extended, although it takes some
work to put it together.
It's a sophisticated and efficient binaural rendering engine for
multiple sound sources.

There was some recent discussion in the list archives about setting it
up from Pd extended.
so have a search around for bin_ambi and you should find more info.

Nicholas Mariette

Researcher
Audio and Acoustics group
LIMSI-CNRS, Orsay, France