[PD] [OT] [andquitestupid] Re: [PD-announce] Markov chains onfootils.org

padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue May 26 12:58:04 CEST 2009

Signal conditioner with volumising action and Nutramide? I think you're onto something there Chris.

In my fast paced salon and catwalk lifestyle I need a product that actually CARES for my my waveforms.

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 09:23:57PM +0100, Andy Farnell wrote:
> Nice Frank, a textfile is a good way to store, edit and import data.
> Maybe the pic at the top there could be a link to Mr Markov
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Markov

Now *that* is a mustache. One thing I feel we need more of in the Pd world is
zany hairdos. I was thinking of doing another fork-of-Pd-with-a-clever-name
called "Pure Abundance Volumizing Shampoo Data" to encourage this, who's with
me?

Procrastinatingly yrs,

Chris.