[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4-rc3 released!

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed May 27 02:16:03 CEST 2009

for what's worth: I'm on a sensitive moment now (final stretch to
audio-video performance next sunday in salamanca). I can look at this after
that, though.
are the most actual versions on the nightly builds?

2009/5/26 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>

> I think this is basically ready to go
>

> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html
>
> Please test on Windows and give feedback!  I haven't heard anything about
> Windows.  It's looking ready for release, so please try it if you haven't
> already so we can find the last bugs.  As far as I know, there aren't any
> outstanding bugs that need to be fixed for this release.  So I think this is
> the release.
>
> Test away and file bugs in the bug tracker!
>
> http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker
>
> This release candidate includes:
> * on GNU/Linux, corrected font size when using Tcl/Tk 8.5
> * moocow/flite speech synth added on all platforms
> * fixed strict-aliasing build problems with cyclone, iemlib, bsaylor, and
> sigpack
> * (Windows) increased default audio buffer to 100ms since there are some
> really flaky audio cards in Windows land
> * (Mac OS X) decreased buffers to 20ms since all Apple hardware that I have
> tested in the past 7 years works with that
>
> KNOWN BUGS
>
> Check http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker before reporting bugs, and if
> you find an existing bug report on the same issue, please add your
> information there.
>
> - Escape, Enter, and Ctrl/Cmd-W don't close the Path and Startup
> preferences
>
> - pdp_opengl is alpha and will definitely crash Pd

> it

Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin Deutschland
Tel +49 30 42020091 | Mob +49 162 6843570
jmmmpais at googlemail.com | skype: jmmmpjmmmp
http://www.puredata.org/Members/jmmmp