[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4-rc3 released!

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:45:39 CEST 2009

ah! I found the source of the problem. Googling for the font size
issue in Fedora I found that it seems that Gnome in Fedora 10 has
problems auto-detecting the right DPI for the display. In the Font
section of the Appearance Preferences, clicking on "Details" shows a
configuration window where the resolution in DPI can be set. I changed
that to 96 and the fonts work fine in PD with the original values in
Pd-0.41.4-extended-rc3.

Cheers,

Hector