[PD] K8061 USB interface board in PD on Mac

Wilfred de Zoete puredata at klankontwerp.nl
Wed May 27 10:03:36 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

for some interface experiments I got hold of an USB interface kit from
Velleman, the K8061. More info:
http://www.velleman.be/ot/en/product/view/?id=364910
This board comes with software for windows computers, a.o. a .dll file
for communication.
My system is a MacBook Pro november 2008 with OS X 10.5.6.

Are there people out there who have already used this board in Pure Data
and/or on Mac OS X?
I have already tried to get some data out of it with HID and although
HID works good for joysticks and game controllers it does not get data
from this kit.

Thanks in advance!

Wilfred