[PD] jack_transport improvements

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:14:19 CEST 2009

This is pretty nice... thanks!  I changed 1 thing and added another
method to the external which might be useful for others [updated the
help with that].

First, I figured the external shouldn't try to start the jack server
if it isn't already started.. so i changed the options used for
creating the client to reflect that.

Second, I created a 'locate' method, which lets you set a new location
for the transport [giving it a frame number]..  Most usefully, |locate
0( to put the transport back to the beginning.

I've attached the diff and the updated help file.

-Ale