[PD] Tidy question

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu May 28 16:06:24 CEST 2009

Sounds worth trying, I haven't myself.  We've recently done some work
on the whole MinGW build environment and docs so it should be
relatively straightforward to get going.  If you just want to build
Pd, then its much easier.  Most of the build environment setup is for
all the libs, which Pd itself doesn't need.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/mingw

.hc