[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4-rc3 released!

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu May 28 16:49:21 CEST 2009

hi,

I hoped to follow in Hector's footsteps and install this on the planet's
FC10. But while i didn't see any errors when installing when I run this Pd
I don't get any audio (when I select Jack I get I/O stuck; it works ok
with the version that nando packages, but that's 0.39). It also can't find
some libraries (below). It's rather sad really becuase I was hoping to be
able to run it for a performance on Monday.

  zexy: can't load library
freeverb: can't load library
mapping: can't load library
mrpeach: can't load library
flatspace: can't load library
unauthorized: can't load library
iemlib: can't load library
pan: can't load library
list-abs: can't load library
cyclone: can't load library
hcs: can't load library
sms: can't load library
markex: can't load library
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/Gem/Gem.pd_linux: libMagick++.so.10: cannot open
Gem: can't load library