[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4-rc3 released!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu May 28 17:34:22 CEST 2009

On May 28, 2009, at 11:32 AM, Oded Ben-Tal wrote:

>> I am guessing that you have a preferences file in ~/.pdsettings
>> that doesn't load 'libdir' first.  Are those libraries in /usr/
>> local/lib/pd/extra?
>
> So I could change the first lib to:
> loadlib1: libdir
>
> but am I correct in suspecting that would render pd-0.39
> disfunctional?
> I don't presume the problem with opening the audio is linked to this
> problem which is why I'm keen to have the earlier PD functioning
> untill I manage to fix that.

Here's the FAQ on that problem:

http://puredata.info/docs/faq/when-i-upgraded-to-pd-extended-0-40-3-it-stopped-loading-all-of-the-libraries

You can just rename or move the .pdrc/.pdsettings file to try Pd-
extended newer than 0.39.3

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.