[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4-rc3 released!

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 01:03:37 CEST 2009

Hi Hans-Christoph

It's so easy to reinstall Ubuntu that I did, installed pd and
everything's working great now. I remember I got pd from the Ubuntu
repository originally, then installed the extended package. I'm pretty
sure I removed the old one everything first, but maybe there was some
conflict there.

Thanks a ton.

cheers
dafydd