[PD] Tidy question

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 29 16:37:21 CEST 2009

On May 29, 2009, at 4:17 AM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

The final step is to get the whole source tree for Pd-extended then
build just Pd (not the whole package).  The 'svn' part can be run in
Cygwin.  You can install a MSYS svn or you can add Cgywin to the path
(last, so the MSYS always task precedence) then you can use the Cygwin
svn in MSYS.  The "make -f makefile.mingw" must be run in MSYS.

.hc